Makes dinner for 2 nights.
- 4 eggs
- 175 g shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or provolone
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 120g shredded cheese
- 50g pepperoni
Method – Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Whisk the eggs and blend in 170g of cheese. Spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet with parchment paper and form two round circles if you like round pizzas, or just make one rectangular pizza. Bake for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 225°C.
- Spread tomato paste on the crust and sprinkle oregano, and top with cheese and put the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden-brown colour.
- Serve with a salad.
- Instead of tomato paste, you can use sun-dried tomato pesto or a low-carb spaghetti sauce with good ingredients.
Try one or more of these toppings for variation: bacon, salami, mushrooms, or blue cheese.