Is your GYM closed due to corona virus?
And are you looking to lose weight and build muscle tone, but dislike the random trainers online?
…Well the $30 a week Rushcutters Health VIRTUAL TRAINING MAY be perfect for you.
Register now at the bottom of the page.
Rushcutters Health is a premium ‘results based’ fitness studio next to the Vibe Hotel in Rushcutters Bay with 10 of Sydney’s best trainers led by owners Nicholas Chapman and Steve Grant. The ‘results based’ training system and premium service is the first of its kind anywhere in Sydney where ONLINE MEMERSHIPS offer live workouts daily and provide real customer service, support and accountability.
“There were lots of free random workouts online, but nothing designed and delivered by expert trainers with a fun atmosphere and guidance around nutrition”
- $30 a week, no contracts, PLUS First week FREE!
- Live workout 7AM daily via zoom
- Each 20minute workout will combination both strength and aerobic conditioning with a 5minute stretch and mobility cool down. (Reminder zoom is a free software you can download in 2minutes to your phone or laptop before logging in)
- Access recorded workouts from the day before in our workout library
- Receive 3 fresh recipes per week via email
- A weekly 15minute accountability phone call with the trainer of your choice to set you a training plan for the week and keep a consistent meal plan
- Get 50% off your first OUTDOOR 1ON1 TRAINING session in Rushcutters Bay Park – for you or a friend.
- There are no ‘cookie-cutter’ program designs or 18 year old trainers testing exercises in you like a guinea pig.
- We are not a franchise, so we have the flexibility to adjust workouts to suit any age, fitness level or previous injuries
- At $30 a week, no contracts and 1st week free…. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?
Simply complete the form below and one of our friendly staff will call you within 24hours to book in your first session and discuss what you want to achieve.
Congratulations on taking the first and hardest step in your health and fitness journey – we really look forward to meeting you 🙂
Being stuck at home with 3 kids, I was really struggling with finding a routine. Meeting you guys every morning keeps me accountable and on track with food, sleep everything. 30 minutes is the perfect amount of time and I genuinely felt challenged each workout, but loved the variety. I can always add a walk in the afternoon or a game with the kids, but if I don’t get time Its good to know that I’ve done my 30 minutes in morning.
I have a good laugh with some adults each day. Great way to start the day.
Thanks a mill – Im loving it!
The online training sessions have been fantastic – I’ve really enjoyed the variety and the balance between strength, flexibility and cardio. Nick gives clear instructions and helpful options to adapt many of the moves. Especially being stuck inside, it’s a great way to kick off the day.