Join Our Weekly Personal Training in Rushcutters Bay
Weekly results based personal training is the cornerstone of helping our community. We believe all our members are different and that’s why we are so passionate about individualised health and fitness programing. No cookie cutter programs here. All personal training programs include the following guidance:
- A weekly training plan and 12week road map.
- A strength and aerobic training program to follow
- Dietary analysis and nutrition programing
- Weekly accountability and ‘check ins’ to programs and goals
- Access to the gym and outdoor group training schedule
- Access to all educational seminars and workshops
- Experience – 20 years in the fitness industry + Bachelor of Physical and Health Education, University Lecturer, Rugby League for Cronulla Sharks and in the South of France.
- Favourite Food – Satay chicken stir-fry
- Favourite Exercise – Strength circuit
- Favourite Quote – I have a great time with my life and I want to share it. ~ Will Smith
- Why I got into the industry – I love keeping fit, meeting new people and helping them achieve what they didn’t think is possible.
- One piece of advice for clients– Learn your portion sizes for meals and you will get faster results.
- Experience – 13 years learning, growing and developing.
- Favourite Food – Hard to go past a high quality pizza. Tad partial to a sneaky scoop of ice cream also.
- Favourite Exercise – A mix of strength, running and yoga. For fun & relaxation- surfing.
- Favourite Quote – Feel the rhythm, feel the ride, come on Jamaica its bob sled time.
- Why I got into the industry – I initially entered the industry because I loved training. I have stayed in the industry because of a passion to grow and develop with clients and team mates.
- One piece of advice for clients– Be objective. If you are not getting results be honest in uncovering the reasons why. Find the enjoyment and fun in training and celebrate positive changes in habits. Get a great coach who has got your back and helps you discover your goals and real ‘why’. Above all have fun.
- Experience – Exercise Science Swansea University, GP exercise referral/ Crossfit coach
- Favourite Food – I can’t commit to a favourite. That’ll be like asking which child do you love more.
- Favourite Exercise – Squats
- Favourite Quote – “Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live it’s whole life believing that it is stupid” ~ Albert Einstein
- Why I got into the industry – I have a deep passion for strength/conditioning, rehabilitation and all things exercise. I jumped at the opportunity to make this my profession and have never looked back.
- 1 piece of advice for clients– Great things take time.
- Experience – Poliquin Bio signature Practitioner, 8 years personal training
- Favourite Food – Salmon and sweet potato
- Favourite Exercise – Squats
- Favourite Quote – ‘It matters not how long you live but how well’. ~ Publilius Syrus
- Why I got into the industry – I love being able to improve both the quantity and quality of people’s lives through nutrition and exercise.
- 1 piece of advice for clients– Consistency is king
- Experience – Strength and Conditioning Level 1, Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness, CrossFit Coach
- Favourite Exercise – anything outdoors an adventurous, hiking, and bike riding are currently favourites
- Why you got into the industry – I followed my heart to a profession that provides me with a huge sense of fulfillment. Sharing my knowledge with clients I work with to achieve a healthier and happier life is the best job in the world
- Any advice for clients – work hard to achieve your goals, but never forget to celebrate your success
- Favourite Food – mangoes and ice cream
- Favourite quote – “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention or arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, “Wow! What a ride!” ~ Hunter S Thompson
- Experience – Cert III & IV in Fitness, Holistic/Ayurvedic Health, Mobility, Fat Loss, Hypertrophy Training & HIIT Training.
- Favourite Food – Scrambled eggs with chives, crispy bacon (both free range of course!), wilted spinach, and smashed avocado on gluten free toast.
- Favourite Exercise – All things gymnastic rings & deadlifts.
- Favourite Quote – The secret to having it all is knowing you already do.
- Why I got into the industry – In my eyes health is wealth, to challenge myself everyday on becoming stronger & smarter, to help others move and eat at an optimum level.
- One piece of advice for clients – Always look at the bigger picture that lies ahead, do it with purpose, intention & love. Enjoy the journey no matter what life throws at you, every struggle, sweat & tear will be worth it in the end.
- Experience: Cert III and IV Personal Trainer, Meditation teacher, Health and Fitness blogger @sophiebenbow
- Favourite Food: It’s just too hard to answer. I love to cook healthy food so anything from smoothies, yummy salads, chia pudding, homemade almond milks, protein balls, roasted veggies, nice cream… the list goes on!
- Favourite Exercise: running or training outside. I also love squats and a good strength and conditioning circuit.
- Favourite Quote: “The secret is here in the present. If you pay attention to the present, you can improve upon it. And, if you improve on the present, what comes later will also be better” – Paolo Coehlo, The Alchemist (great book!)
- Why I got into the industry: I have always been into Health and Fitness but I found myself working in the corporate world in a job that didn’t fill me with passion. When I started my blog the universe gave me many signs to follow my dreams with health and fitness. I ended up re-defining my purpose in life which is to help people and to give back to my community. I believe in holistic training, being able to harmonise exercise with healthy food and meditation will bring balance and fulfilment to your life!
- One piece of advice for clients: Investing in yourself is a life-long journey, it takes perseverance, self love and determination. When things get hard don’t give up!