Prep: 10 mins
- 150ml double cream
- 300g vanilla-flavoured yogurt
- 150g jar chunky apple sauce (or use your favourite fruit compote)
- 100g ginger biscuits, lightly crushed, plus extra to decorate (optional)
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip to soft peaks using a whisk. Fold in the yogurt, apple sauce and crushed ginger biscuits, then spoon the mixture into serving glasses or bowls. Alternatively, layer the whipped cream, yogurt, apple sauce and crushed biscuits up separately in serving glasses or one large bowl.
- Chill in the fridge for up to a day before serving, or serve straightaway. Just before serving, sprinkle over some extra ginger biscuit crumbs, if you like.