Delicious bite-sized snacks that will be ready in a few minutes. Everyone – kids and adults alike – will love them! Spicy cream cheese and sweet capsicum in a wonderful combination.
- 8 mini capsicum
- 225 g cream cheese
- 30 g air-dried chorizo, thinly sliced
- ½ tbsp mild chipotle paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme or fresh coriander
- Split the capsicum lengthwise and remove the core.
- Chop the sausage and herbs finely.
- Mix cheese, spices and oil in a small bowl. Add sausage and herbs, and stir together.
- Spread out the cheese cream into the capsicum and serve as a snack or appetizer.