A fresh and tasty seafood salad with shrimp and salmon that are excellent sources of protein. When avocado, mayonnaise and sour cream are added, the combination of healthy fats make this an excellent low carb meal.
- 450 g cooked salmon, bite-sized pieces
- 450 g cooked shrimp, chopped
- 125 g avocados, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 125 ml mayonnaise
- 75 ml sour cream
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 60 g red onions, finely minced
- 75 g cucumber, chopped
- 75 g tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine lime juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper, and minced onion. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, toss together salmon, shrimp, avocado, cucumber, and tomato.
- Pour mayonnaise dressing over the seafood and vegetables and toss gently to combine.
- Let chill 20 to 30 minutes before serving.