This quick and easy keto meal is packed with nutrients and flavor. Pork tenderloin is a budget-friendly and versatile source of protein. Paired with tender green beans wrapped in bacon and naturally sweet baked tomatoes, we promise that this healthy meal tastes as good as it looks.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 170 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4 bacon strips (turkey or pork)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 400 g pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into medallions 0.75″ (2 cm) thick
- 1⁄2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt or ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F (225°C) and prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together olive oil and dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- Wrap one strip of bacon around each bundle of green beans (about 5-6 each). Overlap the starting end of the bacon slightly to secure it. When done, place them on the baking sheet, seam-side down together with the tomatoes.
- Brush the green bean bundles and tomatoes with the dijon oil and season with black pepper.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the green beans are tender.
- While the vegetables are in the oven, season the pork medallions on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat up a large frying pan with butter and garlic on medium-high heat. When hot, add the pork to the pan. Press them down gently with a spatula. Fry them just until done, about 3 minutes per side. Spoon them with garlic butter while frying. Cover to keep warm and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve the pork with pan juices, bacon-wrapped green beans, and baked tomatoes.
If you are a “sauce person” you could pair this dish with a delicious herb-butter, bearnaise sauce, or fresh tzatziki.
Don’t love pork? Substitute the pork tenderloin with beef or chicken.
Feel free to swap out the green beans for asparagus if it’s in season.