How much do you love both pesto and salmon? If the answer is “more than pretty much anything in the world,” then this is the recipe for you! Bonus: It’s fast, keto, and gorgeous. What more can you want?
- 650 g salmon, boneless fillets
- 225 ml mayonnaise or sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 g) green pesto or red pesto
- 175 ml (60 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 450 g (3.5 liters) fresh spinach
- 30 g butter or olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Grease a baking dish with half of the butter or oil. Salt and pepper the salmon fillets and place them in the prepared baking dish, skin-side down.
- Mix mayonnaise, pesto and parmesan cheese and spread over the salmon.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until the salmon is done and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, sauté the spinach in remaining butter or oil until it’s wilted, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with the oven-baked salmon.