Mediterranean superstars — feta cheese, olives, and pesto — unite in this creamy, easy-to-make keto chicken dish. Whether using low-carb, store-bought or your own home-made pesto, give it a go. Your taste buds — and your family — will thank you!
- 650 g boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 80 ml (80 g) red pesto or green pesto
- 300 ml heavy whipping cream
- 85 g (150 ml) pitted olives
- 140 g feta cheese, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 140 g (600 ml) leafy greens
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add butter or oil to a large skillet and fry the chicken pieces in batches on medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Using store-bought low-carb red or green pesto, or making your own, mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
- Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto/cream mixture.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges.