Spice up your next summer bash with these juicy keto bites! Jalapeños, ground beef and melted cheese are stuffed into these delightful grilled sliders, served with tasty mini buns and sour cream. Perfect for summer cookouts — small in size, but big on flavor.
- 60 ml light olive oil or melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 180 ml (85 g) almond flour
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tbsp butter
Mini burger patties
- 450 g ground beef or ground turkey
- 3 pickled jalapeños, chopped
- 55 g (85 ml) shallots, finely chopped
- 120 ml (55 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix eggs and olive oil in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients for the bun and mix into a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into well-greased muffin pan or silicone baking cups, at least 21⁄2 inches (5 cm) in diameter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bread is baked through and golden in color. Allow to cool and slice in half.
- Combine all ingredients for mini patties.
- Shape two small flat patties per serving. Brush oil on both sides and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until patties are done. You can also fry or grill them.
- Serve with buns, a dollop of sour cream, and sliced jalapeños.
The basic recipe with four eggs makes eight small buns.
Feel free to make a bigger batch and freeze the leftovers. Defrosted buns taste great, especially if you toast them.