These high-protein chocolate cookies hit the spot when you need a sweet boost. With just 1 gram of net carbs and 4 grams of protein per cookie, these are decadent and healthy treats that you can feel good about.
- 1⁄2 large egg
- 18 ml (16 g) erythritol
- 1⁄4 tsp vanilla extract
- 9 ml salt
- 18 ml (7.5 g) whey protein isolate (unflavored)
- 1⁄2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 19 g (37 ml) pistachio nuts, roughly chopped or almonds
- 13 g (23 ml) sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whip the eggs, erythritol, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and whisk until combined.
- Using a tablespoon, transfer the cookie mixture to the baking sheet. Make sure they are at least 1″ (2.5 cm) apart since the cookies will spread out when baking in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then use a spatula to transfer the cookies to a baking rack to cool and crisp up. The cookies will be soft when first out of the oven, so be sure to cool completely before eating.
We like to make our nuts and chocolate pieces extra chunky for this cookie recipe!