With precooked eggs at hand, this nutritious keto breakfast will be done quicker than if you were ordering a lox bagel sandwich. Kick off your day in the best way possible with your new favourite brekkie.
- 2 boiled large eggs, cut in half
- 100 g smoked salmon or cured salmon
- 85 g cucumber, diced or peeled into ribbons
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- ½ tsp bagel seasoning or dried chives (optional)
- ¼ lemon, cut in wedges (optional)
- Place everything in a bowl. Sprinkle the bagel seasoning on top for more flavour. If not, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Don’t like salmon?
If you don’t fancy salmon you could replace it with canned tuna, ham or deli turkey.