Fresh. Full of flavor. Far from ordinary. The irresistible combination of the zesty dressing, crunchy green tomatoes and delicious turkey make this super green low-carb salad a real hit.
- 700 ml (110 g) lettuce
- 210 g green tomatoes
- 65 g radishes
- 3⁄4 (85 g) red onion, finely sliced
- 55 g green olives, pitted
- 600 g deli turkey or cooked chicken
- 90 ml mayonnaise
- 90 ml sour cream
- 21⁄4 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 11⁄2 tbsp lime juice
- 3⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Slice the vegetables and distribute them directly on plates or on a large platter.
- Cut the deli turkey into bite-sized pieces and place on top of veggies. Top with olives.
- Cilantro-lime dressing
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Serve with the salad.
You can store the dressing up to five days in the refrigerator.
Make it dairy free
For a dairy-free dressing, skip the sour cream and only use mayonnaise. If you do that, dilute with a tablespoon of water for a lighter consistency.