- 110 g butter, divided
- 325 g ribeye steaks, sliced into 2” (5 cm) strips
- salt and pepper
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 250 g broccoli, chopped, including stem
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (15 g) pumpkin seeds
- Heat half of the butter in a frying pan or wok, over medium high heat. Brown the meat. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Fry broccoli and onion in the same frying pan with more butter. Save a dollop for serving.
- Add soy sauce towards the end. Return the meat back to the pan and stir. Season to taste and keep warm while toasting the pumpkin seeds.
- Heat a large, dry skillet over medium heat. Add pumpkin seeds. Stir the seeds constantly to prevent burning. Toast until they get some color and start to pop.
- Serve the stir-fry with a dollop of butter and pumpkin seeds.