- 1 large 450g sweet potato
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan or unrefined sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 large spinach leaves chopped
- 4 large eggs beaten
- Pinch more salt
- Pinch more pepper
- Few gratings fresh nutmeg
- 200 g smoked salmon chopped
- 2 tsp capers
- 1-2 tsp red onion finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 2 pizza sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potato into long thin strips using a mandolin or vegetable spiralizer. Add to a large mixing bowl along with melted coconut oil, salt and pepper. Mix with your hands until the potato strings are well coated in oil.
- Divide the potatoes between the 2 pizza sheets and spread them evenly to create 2 large discs. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked and start to brown a little bit.
- While the potatoes are cooking, add the collards to a large skillet and cook over medium heat until completely wilted, about 3 minutes. Reserve in a separate container.
- Place your skillet back over medium heat and melt a little bit of coconut oil. Add the eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg and cook, stirring gently until completely cooked but still on the soft side. Kill the heat, delicately stir in reserved collards, smoked salmon, capers and red onions.
- Remove potato discs from the oven and gently slide them onto serving plates; top with egg mixture and serve immediately.