- Chicken breast (2-3)
- 1-2 packets of taco seasoning (depending on how much chicken you have)
- Large Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Taco Sides of your choice
Method – Step by step
- Bake or grill chicken until cooked through, then pull apart or slice to shred to small pieces.
- Add shredded chicken to a frying pan and add taco seasoning and the amount of water the packet calls for.
- On medium heat, stir until chicken is coated with seasoning then cover and stir occasionally until extra liquid is gone and chicken is dry.
- Remove from heat and fill large romaine lettuce leaves with the chicken and your choice of taco fillings.