Just the mere mention of “BLT” and the clouds start to part! We paired this mouthwatering, keto version with fluffy cloud bread, also known as oopsie bread. Oops, it’s bread! Gluten-free and grain free, you just need to dive in and indulge.
- 125 ml green olives, pitted
- 75 ml pistachio nuts, shelled
- 400 g salmon fillets
- 275 g cherry tomatoes with stems
- ½ tbsp dried thyme
- 60 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 60 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Chop the olives and pistachios finely and transfer to a small bowl. Add a splash of olive oil and stir to combine.
- Put the fish in a baking dish. Spread the olive mixture around and between the fillets.
- Put the tomatoes in a separate baking dish. Season with salt, pepper and thyme, and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Bake the fish and tomatoes for 15 minutes until the fish is opaque in the centre.
- Top the salmon with a little dill and serve.