You will not believe how good this 2-minute no-tato salad is. Instead of potatoes, we use zucchini, which gives it the right consistency minus all the carbs. Serve with roast beef, smoked salmon, or rotisserie chicken.
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tsp fresh chives or dried chives (save some for garnish)
- 280 g zucchini, diced
- 85 g (200 ml) celery stalks, diced
- salt and ground black pepper 350 g deli roast beef
Instructions are for 1 serving. Please modify as needed.
- Mix together all ingredients except for the roast beef in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the no-tato salad with the roast beef and sprinkle with some chives on top as a garnish.