This healthy, instant frozen yogurt is the perfect sugar-free dessert. This ice cream takes you less than 5 minutes to prepare since it doesn’t require freezing. You could also use other frozen low-carb berries such as blueberries or raspberries. Or why not a mix?
Strawberry frozen yoghurt
- 260 g frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp erythritol (optional)
- 240 ml (180 g) Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- 4 fresh strawberries, quartered (optional)
- 1 lime, sliced (optional)
- Add the frozen strawberries, vanilla, and sweetener (if you are using any) to a blender or food processor. Mix for a couple of seconds.
- Add the yogurt and with a spatula, mix with the berries until combined. If you use the blender to mix in the yogurt, the consistency will be similar to a smoothie.
- For an extra fancy presentation, garnish it with fresh strawberries and a slice of lime.