This hearty but healthy one-pot keto meal will be ready in no time. Made with pork tenderloin, bacon and, mushrooms, and green beans cooked together in a creamy garlic sauce with a hint of rosemary. Comfort food at its simplest.
- 500 g pork tenderloin or chicken breasts
- 110 g bacon
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced
- 110 g fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 11⁄2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and ground black pepper
- 11⁄2 tsp dried rosemary
- 180 ml heavy whipping cream
- 3⁄4 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- Prepare the vegetables and cut the pork tenderloin and bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat up a large skillet on medium-high heat. Place the bacon in the hot pan and fry until the fat starts to melt. Then, add the pork and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Continue frying for a couple of minutes before adding the mushrooms. Fry until the mushrooms are soft.
- Pour in the cream and soy sauce. Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly. Add the green beans. Let the stew simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve hot.