- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 handfuls of prawns
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 glove of garlic, minced
- 1 chilli (optional)
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/2 a capsicum, sliced into strips
- Freshly chopped basil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp grated lemon zest
Method – Step by step
- Peel and remove tail of prawns
- Lightly drizzle pan with olive oil and add chilli (if using) and garlic until fragrant.
- Add prawns to cook until colour changes and prawn is cooked through, plate prawns.
- In the same pan, add another drizzle of olive oil and add capsicum to cook until just tender.
- Chop cauliflower into very small pieces.
- Add the cauliflower to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 5 minutes. You want it to be soft but not mushy
- Chop up celery into very small cubes.
- Combine cauliflower, capsicum and celery in a medium bowl. Then add your lemon zest and chopped basil.
- Drizzle in lemon for extra flavour. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired.