Elegant. Creamy. Comforting. Enjoy the magnificent flavour of warm Brie, paired with a savoury blend of fresh herbs and toasted nuts. Your next cocktail party just got easier! Brie works beautifully as a dessert course, too.
- 250 g Brie cheese or Camembert cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 50 g pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the cheese on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or in a small nonstick baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, herb and nuts together with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the nut mixture on the cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft and nuts are toasted. Serve warm or lukewarm.