What could be simpler? Start your morning with this wholesome low- carb mezze platter of vegetables, nuts, and cheese. No cooking required. This colorful, satisfying meal also works well as a quick and easy brunch or lunch.
- 170 g cucumber, cut into strips
- 1 (110 g) tomato, cut in half and sliced
- 120 ml (65 g) olives of preference
- 230 g feta cheese or any other white cheese
- 60 ml (25 g) walnuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried mint or dried oregano (optional)
- salt, to taste
- Prepare the vegetables and portion the cheese into smaller pieces, distributing them onto plates or a big wooden cutting board for sharing.
- Add the olives and walnuts. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, and oregano.