- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ ripe banana
- 175 ml coconut cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice and some of the zest
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 75 g fresh raspberries
- 50 g pecans, preferably roasted
- Mix avocado, banana, coconut cream, lime and half of the vanilla in a small bowl using an immersion blender or just a fork.
- Mix the berries with the remaining vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Fill nice glasses or dessert bowls with alternating layers of the two mixtures.
- Place a frying pan over medium high heat and add the nuts. Roast until golden brown. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Top the dessert with roasted nuts and serve.
Add flavour to the coconut and avocado batter with some cinnamon, cardamom or perhaps cocoa and coffee powder. This trifle creates the perfect backdrop for tons of sweet and savoury combinations! Serve in a clear glass for a gorgeous presentation.