This delicious umami dish brings an infusion of Asian flavors and takes just minutes to prepare. Enjoy lightly spiced, juicy prawns tossed through a bed of perfectly cooked vegetables.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (20 g) sesame seeds, mixed
- 450 g jumbo prawns, peeled and deveined
- 175 g red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 225 g baby bok choy, sliced length-wise, into quarters
- 40 g scallions, sliced thinly, length-wise
- 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- chili flakes and finely sliced scallion, to garnish (optional)
- Heat 1/2 of the coconut oil in a large frying pan, over medium-high heat.
- Add the prawns, garlic, and sesame seeds to the pan. Toss for about a minute, or until the color of the prawns begins to change, and is just slightly cooked through.
- Add the rest of the coconut oil, vegetables, and tamari soy. Stir fry for about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork-tender.
- Spoon into separate bowls, and garnish with red chili flakes and scallions.