This vegetarian low-carb pizza really hits the spot – whether it’s a weeknight meal or a dinner party with friends. Who doesn’t love the salty tang of olives and the bite of green peppers oozing into cheesy, saucy deliciousness? Yum!
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 50 g (100 ml) shredded cheese
- 50 g mozzarella cheese
- 10 olives
- ¼ green capsicum, sliced
- ¼ yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano or dried basil
- 110 g (225 ml) shredded cheese
- 150 g grated cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grate the cauliflower in a food processor fitted with a metal blade, or with a box grater. Place in a large bowl, and add shredded cheese, eggs (lightly beaten) and salt. Stir well.
- Using a spatula, spread mixture thinly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, to form an 11-inch (28 cm) diameter circle. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven. Spread the tomato sauce over the crust and top with cheese. Add thinly sliced olives, capsicum and onions. Sprinkle oregano or basil on top.
- Increase temperature to 210°C, and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until warmed through and cheese is melted.