This creamy keto casserole is a great way to cook fish with lots of flavour. It’s quick and easy to make and might just be your new weeknight favorite.
- 30 g butter or olive oil, for greasing the baking dish
- 700 g salmon or white fish, in pieces
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp butter or ghee
- 2 tbsp red curry paste or green curry paste
- 400 g coconut cream
- 120 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 450 g cauliflower or broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a medium-sized baking dish.
- Place the fish pieces snuggly in the baking dish. Salt and pepper generously and place a tablespoon of butter on top of each fish piece.
- Mix coconut cream, curry paste and chopped cilantro in a small bowl and pour over the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the fish is done.
- In the meantime, cut the broccoli or cauliflower into small florets and boil in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes. Serve with the fish.