- 4 chicken breasts, bone-in with skin
- 110 g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 50 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- 275 g canned artichokes, chopped and drained
- 110 g frozen spinach, chopped
- 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil, for the baking dish and on top of the chicken
- 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Romaine lettuce head, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- ½ red onion, divided and thinly sliced
Stuffed chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Grease a 9×12 baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients to the spinach-artichoke stuffing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make a pocket in the chicken breast by cutting into the side, middle section of the breast. Slice across the breast, just far enough to reach the other side, without cutting into it.
- Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish, and stuff the pockets with the spinach-artichoke stuffing.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the chicken breasts and season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken inner temperature reaches 165°F (75°C).
Salad & vinaigrette
- Mix together the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl.
- Prepare the veggies and put them in a large bowl. Pour in the vinaigrette and give a good mix.
- Serve the chicken breasts with the salad. Enjoy!