Pizza, meet keto. It’s a simple take on how to get your pizza fix without the carbs. It’s everything you want — whether it is a simple pepperoni, cheese and tomato-sauce version, or a loaded extravaganza. Make it your own.
- 4 eggs
- 350 ml (175 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 300 ml (175 g) shredded provolone cheese
- 40 g pepperoni
- olives (optional)
- 50 g (200 ml) leafy greens
- 60 ml olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Start by making the crust. Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese. Give it a good stir to combine.
- Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread tomato sauce on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Serve with a fresh salad on the side.