A quick and tasty one-pan ketogenic meal. Who doesn’t love that? Juicy fried chicken paired with green and crunchy broccoli, topped off with melting butter. Mmmmm… Put this in your rotation for busy weeknights!
- 700 g boneless chicken thighs
- 150 g butter
- 450 g broccoli
- ½ leek
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Fry the chicken in butter, over medium-high heat for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on how thick the pieces are. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Make sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked through. Lower the heat and let cook for another minute if you are unsure.
- Remove from pan and keep warm under aluminium foil or on low heat in the oven.
- Rinse and trim the broccoli, including the stem. Chop into bite-sized pieces. Rinse the leek, being careful to remove sandy deposits between layers. Coarsely chop the leek.
- Fry the vegetables over medium heat in the same skillet as the chicken. Add more butter and garlic powder and stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables with an extra dollop of butter melting on top.