This dish will give you a big warm hug. If you enjoy a hearty, slurpable stew, then this one is for you. Even better, this stew is quick and easy and only requires a few essential ingredients to prepare this creamy, yet crisp vibrant meal.
- 30 g butter
- 650 g boneless, skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1″ (3 cm) pieces
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- 225 ml heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp green pesto
- 450 g zucchini, spiralized
- 225 g tomatoes, diced, or cherry tomatoes cut in half
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan, over medium-high heat.
- When the butter starts to bubble, add the garlic powder and chicken to the pan. Sauté for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, and add the cream and pesto. Simmer for a couple of minutes, stirring together until the mixture is creamy and well-combined.
- Add the zucchini noodles and tomatoes. Toss to combine, and let simmer for about 2 minutes, just until the zucchini noodles become slightly tender, but still have some crispness.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.