Whip and dip! Blend together this tasty keto take on hummus and you will find your new to-go dip for veggies. Creamy, with a bright citrus edge, and ready in minutes!
- 3 (11⁄3 lbs) ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup (11⁄4 oz.) sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- Cut the avocado lengthwise, remove the pit and spoon out the flesh.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until thoroughly smooth.
- Add more oil, lemon juice or water if you want to have a looser texture. Adjust seasonings as needed.
This sauce is boss, so feel free to use it as a spread, too! It’s a perfect addition to your low-carb sandwich or wrap.