- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp chipotle paste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 lime , zested and juiced
- 1 small avocado , stoned
- 2 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 125g each red and white cabbage , both shredded
- 1 large carrot , cut into matchsticks 3 spring onions , sliced
- 4 corn on the cobs , steamed, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Whisk the oil, chipotle paste and honey together in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat, then spread out on a non-stick baking tray. Roast for 30 mins, turning halfway through.
- Put the lime zest and juice, avocado flesh, yogurt and a good pinch of salt into a blender and blitz until completely smooth. Put the sauce in a large bowl with the cabbage, carrot and spring onion and toss to combine.
- Serve the drumsticks with the slaw and steamed corn, if you like.