- 650 g ground beef
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 yellow onion, minced or finely chopped
- 50 g beets, cooked and finely chopped
- 75 ml heavy whipping cream
- 60 ml small capers
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- 325 ml heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- 450 g broccoli
- Combine all the ingredients for the burgers, except the butter.
- Shape one burger per serving with wet hands. Fry in butter over medium to high heat until they have a nice browned surface on both sides. Removeand keep warm. Keep the cooking juices in the pan.
- Add cream to the same frying pan and bring to a boil. Let simmer for at least 5 minutes on medium high heat or until the sauce reaches the desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the broccoli in lightly salted water for about 2 minutes. Drain and allow to steam for a few minutes.
- Serve burgers with the cream sauce and broccoli.